This policy describes how cookies are used on the Auto Pedigree website.
This policy applies to the Auto Pedigree Information Officer and the developers of the Auto Pedigree website.
Glossary of terms
Unless inconsistent with the context, the words and expressions in the policy (and procedures, standards and guidelines supporting the policy) have the meanings assigned to them in the Auto Pedigree Glossary of Terms.
- Auto Pedigree
- uses essential cookies for the operation of the Auto Pedigree website that are, by default, set to indicate consent by the user, which consent can be denied by the user by selecting “NO” in a “Cookie Table” displayed to the user;
- deletes the information gathered by the essential cookies immediately at the end of a browser session on the Auto Pedigree website;
- subject to 4.1.2, requests users of the Auto Pedigree website, to grant, by an affirmative action, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, before using cookies on the users device or collecting and storing information about the user; and
- is transparent about the types of cookies stored and the periods that the information will be stored.
- Enquires about this policy can be directed to the Auto Pedigree Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.